Wednesday 24 February 2010

The Hot Springs

My long-term lover and I adored adventure holidays and often tried to sneak weekends away. On one such weekend we spent an amazing day white water rafting and in the evening decided to hike to an area of private hot springs the instructor had told us about. Our bodies were sore from all the paddling and relaxing in the warm, mineral-enriched water would be an excellant remedy.

After a nice soak in the springs my lover moved over towards me and grabbed my feet. I closed my eyes and smiled as his tongue made its way from my feet to my thighs and eventually to my sex. He kissed and licked my inner thighs and he spread my legs wide and pulled them up over my shoulders. His lips and tongues were pushing all the right buttons and my first orgasm started to build. He flicked his tongue over my swollen bud and my soft moan turned to a loud cry. He continued tonguing my slit from top to bottom, lavishing my clit with gentle licks until i shuddered with pleasure.

Feeling fulfilled, i pushed him away and he jumped up onto the side of the pool. I turned to face him and grabbed his cock with both hands. I stroked his shaft while my mouth sucked his head, tonguing the opening. He arched his back as i took the whole of him into my mouth. I knew that if i kept this up for much longer that he would burst.

Jumping out of the pool i went down on all fours on the beach towel we had laid out. He came up behind me and slid the tip into my wet hole, moving back and forth with teasing strokes until i was begging him to thrust all of it into me. He plunged it in to the hilt and i let out a deep moan as my pussy gripped him. He took me with slow, deep thrusts and i began to finger my clit.

I then turned over onto my back and put my legs over his shoulders. He slid his cock deep inside me again and i clamped my thighs together, putting a vice-like grip on his shaft. As he rode my tight pussy he began to tickle my clit, bringing me to orgasm over and over again. With two hard thrusts he came deep inside me as i climaxed one final time.

We spent the rest of the night looking at the stars and holding each other tightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment