Sunday 10 January 2010

Summer Rain

It had been a long walk to the lake. My lover had promised to catch supper and whilst he went down to the shore i spread the blanket out on a bed of leaves and laid down. Gazing at the summer sky i thought of the previous evening and reminisced on our love making. Just imagining him standing over me, hard and ready, was enough to make me tingle and i loosened my clothes so that i could play with my nipples and rub my rapidly hardening bud. The sky was grey and a light breeze wafted over me as i played with myself whilst imagining my lover making wild love to me. One hand pinched my erect nipples whilst the other played between my legs, my fingers slipping and sliding in the wet folds of my now very aroused pussy. My eyes were tightly closed as i lost myself in the moment, climbing to the peak of pleasure as i rubbed my excited clit in between fingering myself.

Suddenly, i felt light raindrops falling from the leadened sky. Feeling incredibly turned on i wanted to feel the rain on my body so i quickly took my clothes off and allowed the rain to pelt my naked body whilst i continued to pleasure myself. Just as i was about to climax i half opened my eyes and saw my lover standing close by, watching me as i came with a shudder, the rain still splattering my aroused body.

'Oh, that was wonderful' he exclaimed.

Blushing slightly, i signalled for him to join me and in no time he was naked beside me. Moving onto all fours he slid his thick hard cock deep into my welcoming pussy. The rain continued to gently fall as my lover worked his cock in and out of me, his strong hands locked onto my hips, holding me in place as i felt the raindrops hitting my back and buttocks. Our face and hair was soaked as he let out gasp and came deep in my pussy, triggering my second and even more satisfying orgasm.

I rolled over onto my back and settled into his arms. As the rain subsided, the sun peeped out and a beautiful rainbow formed across the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment