Wednesday 2 December 2009

The Christmas rush had begun and it had been a very busy day in the shop. All i wanted to do was have a good soak in the bath and enjoy a glass of wine before crashing out with my book and cat. The last thing i wanted to do was take the long drive to my Aunt's cottage. But i had promised her i would come and visit while she was in hospital and Sunday was the only day i could make.

I have visited my Aunt several times and i was looking forward to the peace and solitude. Her villlage was a breath of fresh air compared to the noisy hectic town i lived in.

As i drove North Westwards i noticed the weather closing in. By the time i arrived a storm had developed and i grabbed the key from under the flowerpot and hurried into the cottage, battling against the wind and rain. I had only been in for around ten minutes when the power fails. I rummage as best i can, using the light from my mobile phone, and although i find candles i cannot find any matches or lighters.

Braving the elements, i wrap my jacket around me and knock on the next door neighbours. 'Hi, I'm sorry to bother you but do you have any matches or lig.....'. I do not finish my sentence as lightning flashes overhead and a huge clap of thunder makes me yelp. I drop my candles and jump into the arms of the man who stood before me.

I shakily move away and apologise. 'That's all right' he replies. 'Scared me too', However i couldn't help notice as i moved away that there was a bulge in his trousers that hadn't been there before. He notices that my eyes have wandered and his cock stiffens further as he motions me into his home.

'Thank you' i stutter as i feel my nipples harden and breath quicken. You slip the rainjacket from my shoulders and my jersey wrap dress betrays my desire. Your hand reaches for the tie and you release my full plump breasts. You press them together and suck my swelling nipples. i throw my head back and moan with pleasure as my half naked body is pressed against you hard groin.

Unable to stay on my feet you guide me to the sofa and trace your lips and tongue down from my nipples to my swelling clit. Your hands replace your teeth and you roll, pinch and squeeze my erect nipples and i writhe with delight.

'Finger fuck me' I whisper. 'Put your finger in my pussy and fuck me with it.' Your middle finger slips smoothly into my tight wet pussy and you probe deeply as you tongue continues to play with my clit. I moan and writhe as i carress your neck and ears.

Thunder rolls in the distance as my desires quicken. You thrust your finger into my pussy faster and faster and your cock throbs with anticipation. Suddenly, my pussy tightens around your cock and my orgasm overtakes me. I collapse on the cushions and try to catch my breath.

Before I have a chance you straddle my face and i take your cock into my mouth just before you explode. My throat is filled with your hot load and i greedily swallow it all, draining your cock until you start to go soft in my mouth.

We rest for a while and you massage my breasts as your wet cock rests against my thigh. I take your cock into my hands and start to rub up and down. Before long it is hard again and my breasts are heaving. I move from the sofa and go on all fours. My full tits swing below me and you take them in your large hands while you enter me. I arch my back and force my firm arse against your belly as you plunge deep inside me. You draw your cock almost out entirely, teasing my pussy lips before plunging deep inside me again. With each thrust you get faster and harder and deeper. 'Fuck me' I cry, as i reach down with one hand and grasp your balls. You respond by sinking a finger into my arsehole while another rolls my clit.

I rock backwards and forwards on your cock as i feel you balls clench and harden. You cum hard and shoot deep into my pussy as i climax in a frenzy. As our orgasms subside i roll over and gently take your now limp cock into my mouth, tasting our combined juices.

Outside, the storm continues as we lay in each others arms. As the thunder slowly subsides you take me in your arms and head for the backdoor. We feel the wind and rain against our naked bodies and you bend me over your garden bench. You spread my legs wide and i hold on to the back of the bench. I sense what is coming as you spit on your finger and enter my anal canal. 'Fuck, yes' I cry!

Wasting no time, you wedge your cock against my puckered hole and slowly inch it into my rosebud. I press against you and between us you conquer my tight clenching butthole. A clap of thunder erupts and i cry out to the world 'Look at me, getting fucked up the arse!'.

Your hands are around my hips as you fuck me harder and harder. The night feels alive as lightning strikes overhead and i scream my orgasm to the darkness. My arsehole locks onto your cock and you explode, shaking as you lift your rain soaked face to the wind.

Once again, i take your half hard cock into my mouth as your cock still oozes with cum. The wind and rain continue to wash over us until we eventually move back into your warm cottage. You carry me upstairs and we share a long warm bath before collapsing onto your large soft bed.

Somehow that drive didn't seem quite so bad, was the last thing i thought as i surrendered to sleep in your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment